Meuse, « motorbike» destination par excellence, thanks to :
- A mesh of straight and windings roads scrolling through plains and valleys
- Not many neighborhood and almost not traffic lights !
- Surprising discoveries and unsuspected treasures
Motorbikes lovers, we suggest you :
- A closed local to park your mototrbikes in security,
- A water point to wash your motorbikes,
- Informations about local motorcyclists
- A washing machine and a tumble-dryer,
- A catering possibility on the spot and a kitchen at your disposal,
- Advices for nice roads and visits to do,
- Partnerships to ride on circuits or to discover Meuse in the form of hikes or rallyes at the road-book
Riding on circuit
Our partner, Team Performance 55, suggests you some ride sessions of motorbikes, especially on Chambley’s Circuit, 23 km from our B&B, but as well at Dijon Prenois, Magny-cours….
Those days are opened for all the bikers, from beginner to experienced.
Most of those days take place in level groups.
The day starts with a briefing in order to remember the flag’s signification, security rules and the progress of the day.
Franck GAZIELLO, a word endurance pilote since 2004 and others pilotes who do national championships will always be present those days.
They stay available during all the day to give you advices about trajectories, position or the motorbike’s settings.
You will be welcome with a coffee. On the spot, you will find the « Tyres Mounting » service with an air compressor in order to check the Tire pressure.
We invite you to consult their website in order to chose one of the proposed dates on Chambley’s circuit.
The association Moto évasion suggest to discover Meuse in the form of hike or rallyes at the road-book, to the attention of bikers, old vehicles collector and à l’attention des motards and for work councils.
MOTO EVASION – Monsieur LEROY- 10 Rue Heuillon – 55000 SAVONNIERES-DEVANT-BAR
Tél. : +33 3 29 45 21 17 ou +33 6 13 22 49 06 – firstname.lastname@example.org